Traffic Tech Group (Middle East / Gulf) - Engineered solution within reach
Parking Management Systems
Just do your business as usual and leave the parking issues to us…
At Traffic Tech, we aim to maximize your business’ potential and increase the satisfaction level of customers that visit your site by enhancing the efficiency of your parking facility. We utilize our experience
in traffic management and systems integration to provide professional parking management & security solutions.
Since we believe that each car park is unique and require customized management systems in order to achieve optimal operation, we take a systems approach in designing entries and exits, traffic flow, guidance systems, payment systems, and access management of every parking project that we handle.
Traffic Tech is a one-stop-shop parking solutions provider offering end-to-end services from design, supply, systems integration, installation, and commissioning, to operation and maintenance. We have executed large scale parking management system projects in the region with over 20,000 parking slots in total.
We are your professional partner in providing parking management systems that include:
- Car Park Equipment & Management Systems
- Parking Guidance Systems
- Valet Parking System - Smart Valet™
- On Street Parking Control Systems
- Parking meters and pay & display
- Integration of access control and security features such as Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR), Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), CCTV Surveillance, and others.
- Traffic Barriers
- Electro-mechanical / Hydraulic / Manual Bollards
- Signage of Parking Areas
Let Traffic Tech optimize your parking facility for you to maximize revenues of your parking operation and in total increase your business’ growth by:
- Creating an “inviting environment” for customers, as soon as they reach your establishment, to increase customer loyalty.
- Enabling your business to charge a premium for the use of your efficient & user friendly parking facility.
Take advantage of Traffic Tech’s Strength and Experience:
- Expertise in design and systems integration backed by over two decades of traffic engineering experience.
- Employs more than 60 highly qualified cross disciplined engineers.
- Implemented numerous large scale parking management system projects with around 20,000 parking slots in total including Doha International Airport.
- Middle East regional presence with seven subsidiaries in three countries (Qatar, Jordan and United Arab Emirates).
Our scope includes:
- Complete parking management system design with comprehensive parking facility assessment and recommendation.
- Systems integration including recommendation of appropriate technologies.
- Installation and commissioning.
- Operation and maintenance .
Since we value long term partnership with our clients, after-sales services is an equally important aspect of our business. We offer services including:
- Parking facility operation including manpower supply
- Preventive and periodic maintenance contracts
- 24/7 on-call technical support
Traffic Tech employs a dedicated team of engineers and technicians solely attending day-to-day operation, service and maintenance activities.
Parking Guidance System
Create a lasting impression...
External Guidance System
Inform your customers on parking slot availability and location as they approach
- At the approach of your parking entrance, display vacant slots in every level/location with variable message signs (VMS).
- Additional traffic signals can be added to further aide parking guidance at your facility’s perimeter.
Internal Guidance System
Direct your customers to vacant slots at each parking level/location
- Guide your customers with variable directional signs that display green arrows at directions with vacant slots and red cross signs at directions that are full.
- Let your customers see vacant slots from a distance with single space detectors mounted at the top of each slot. These detectors will emit a green light when the slot is vacant and red when occupied.
Entries & Exits
Choose from a variety of automated technologies to register entry time and other vehicle information
- Barcode Technology – tickets
- Magnetic Stripe Technology – cards/tickets
- Transponder Technology – chipcoin/cards
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) System
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Automate entry of vehicles with…
- Automatic Barriers
- Vehicle Detection Loops
- Entry Log Devices
- Ticket/card dispenser, ANPR camera, proximity devices (RFID)
Facilitate parking fee payments by…
- Pay on Foot Machine
- By cash or cashless payment (credit/debit cards)
- Manual Cashiering
- Subscription Payment
Central Management System
Full control over your parking facility
Ease your worries on overseeing your parking facility’s operation.
With user control, full access and visibility on the status of all the system components, and with report generation just a click away, you will spend less time on your parking concerns and can focus more on other aspects of your business.
Traffic Tech delivers parking management solutions with state-of-the-art software features that includes but not limited to:
- Control and status monitoring of all the devices connected to the system.
User Management & Audit
- Every operator of the system is assigned a user name, a password, and an authorization profile.
- Authorization profile controls the use of systems’ functions. Each operator can only access functions that are assigned to them.
- The system continuously logs user and application activity that provides traceability for future use.
Alert Processing / Grey List Tracker
- Predefined fault scenarios can be configured to trigger an alarm on the system. This enables the user to address component faults as soon as it occurs.
Difference Counting Module
- Provides information on occupancy of each level and the complete car park, number of reserved and unreserved spaces, booked spaces, and total spaces.
- Automatic entry blocking when the car park is full.
- Use of threshold values to control signs and car park levels
- Automatic sign control (free/full) depending on the number of cars in the car park.
- Manual blocking/unblocking of reserved spaces, unreserved spaces, or all spaces.
- Manual sign control.
- Optional application that provides powerful tools to manage billing & customer administration of season parkers.
- Lump sum method – invoicing based on total transactions registered and charged.
- This option also provides access management (time based or based on vehicle volume of the car park) of season parkers on the facility.
"Know the revenues of your parking operation at any given time"
- Settlement reports acquired by the system based on the compression of sales data records of various field devices (automatic pay stations, manual sales devices, handheld units, exits) can be generated at any given time.
- Individual settlement report per field device can also be generated by the system.
Features & Benefits of Parking Management & Guidance System
Entries & Exits System Back-up
- All entries & exits have individual computers that stores data / transactions in case of network failure and transmits all the stored data to the server once network connection is reestablished.
- The systems’ network can be used by multiple services needed for parking operations.
- IP Cameras, digital CCTV systems
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition
- Facility-control systems
- Remote support
- Web interface
- Highly secured transportation of data on payments (i.e. credit card numbers) and other client personal information.
- IPSec-Encryption (using a crypto co-processor) that meets international regulations.
- Certified VPN-Firewall
- Low total cost of ownership
- Reliable but medium –cost network components.
- Easy configuration and almost maintenance free, even in long term operation.
- Increased customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Reduced vehicle build-up at entries, exits, and aisles.
- Shorter vacant slot search times resulting to less vehicle emission.
- With lower vehicle emission, ventilation cost will also be reduced.
- Operator have visibility on utilization of each parking level/location.
- Cost optimization. Progressive opening of levels as necessary . Closed levels can save illumination, ventilation, etc
- Traffic congestion at entrances will be reduced.
- Customers reach boarding gates on time.
At Shopping Malls…
- Customers can spend more time shopping rather than looking for parking space.
- Increased customer satisfaction. Convenient parking experience will be valued by customers.
Smart Valet Parking System (SMART Valet)
Efficient Valet Parking Operation
Customers are delighted when your establishment offers valet parking. They are relieved of the time and effort spent on searching for vacant parking space as well as the hassle of walking from their parked car to the venue of their appointment.
Since you took the parking burden from your customers, Traffic Tech is here to help you effectively and efficiently operate your valet parking, offering you the following benefits:
- Computerized approach; from parking ticket issuance and slot allocation, to retrieval of vehicle and billing.
- Quick turn-around time in parking and retrieval of vehicles.
- Maximized man-hour of valet drivers.
- Computer generated reports
Traffic Tech SmarValet™ is an automated, efficient, scalable and reliable Valet Parking System with the ability to seamlessly integrate with Security and Parking systems components and devices such as Access Control, RFID Readers, ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition), Variable Message Signs, Barriers and Road blockers.
SmartValet™ Main Features
- Print a bar-coded ticket in two copies for each valet parking vehicle containing the following information:
- Bar-coded ticket number (with readable ticket number below the barcode).
- Date and Time of the ticket printing.
- Parking space assignment for a particular vehicle.
- Assign a valid parking space to each valet parking vehicle.
- Keep a record of number of valet parking spaces available and occupied.
- Mark a parking space as occupied once assigned to a valet parking vehicle.
- Mark a parking space as available once a valet parking vehicle leaves the parking area.
- Link the bar-coded ticket with a valet attendant ID to enable the identification of the valet driver who parked a particular vehicle and the time taken.
Automatic Number Plate Recognition
Secure your facility
Attracting more customers to your facility creates opportunities for your business. However, it also increases your asset’s exposure to security risks.
At Traffic Tech, we go the extra mile by providing access management and surveillance systems in our parking management solutions.
Traffic Tech SmartPARK™
SmartPARK™ is an Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) System. Developed by Traffic Tech, it is designed to address needs in vehicle access control for paid and/or secure parking facilities.
ANPR is a technology that provides automated access on number plate contents, extracting numbers and alphabets within a fraction of a second, and converts it to a computer recognizable format.
Traffic Tech was the first to develop an Automatic Number Plate Recognition System with the capability to read Arabic number plates and characters at high accuracy.
We have installed SmartPARK™ in various establishments around Qatar including The Doha International Airport, Aspire Zone, Cultural Village ( Katara), Souq Waqif and Courtyard Marriott & Renaissance Hotel.
SmartPARK™ Features and Benefits
- Tracks entry of unwanted vehicles in secure parking facilities such as airports and government offices.
- At the exit of a paid parking facility, parking tickets can be crossed checked versus the vehicle captured in the ANPR system. This prevents a parker from exiting the facility with a different parking ticket.
- In case of lost parking ticket, operator can easily track entry time of vehicle to identify exact amount to be paid.
- For season parker membership using transponder cards, ANPR helps ensure that the card is only used by the registered vehicle in the membership system.
- In large scale and/or multi-level parking where each level or parking location is equipped with ANPR, operators can easily locate lost vehicles.